Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Review
An Overview of the Product
This product by Elizabeth Arden is a legendary Facial Daily Intensive Moisturizer. It is formulated for combination skin type, normal and dry skin types.
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream has been in the market for donkey’s years. The product was created by the lady herself, Elizabeth Arden, in 1930.
The product comes in a plastic tube that’s white or red in color, packaged with the Elizabeth Arden logo on it and a screw-top lid. The tube has a flip cap that should be used for dispensing the product.
The pattern of ‘8’s which is light gray will definitely be an indicative sign of the brand.
The primary reason for the product creation was to treat Elizabeth Arden’s horses’ bruises and hooves to guard them against cracking, but she later realized how much the cream was beneficial to people as well.
The name came about after the cream cured a ‘skinned knee’ child within just Eight hours. Magic isn’t it! And it is a powerhouse when it comes to skin protection.
And that’s the reason why the brand has released their products with the phrase ‘8 Hour’ written on the front, because of this, these products do very well in the market.
Below are examples of the brand’s products
- 8 Hour Lip Protectant
- 8 Hour Moisturizing Face Cream
- 8 Hour Hand Cream
- 8 Hour Night Cream etc.
The product is an award-winning bestseller which is worth all the hype.
The Product Itself
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream has many different forms, i.e. face cream, body treatment, hand cream, chapstick for lips and the all-purpose original version.
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream has a dirty yellow color with a faint medicinal scent. The glossy, apricot-tinted cream has a definite beautifying end result.
The skin protectant product was created by Elizabeth Arden to soothe minor skin irritations, redness, and roughness of all types of skins.
It also protects against itchiness, sunburn, and rashes caused by allergies. It most certainly cures many of the skin ailments there is.
It has the appearance of a thick gel and a slightly sticky texture.
The product was made with an impeccable fragrance and combination of 8 Hour Cream that protects the skin from hazardous dust and other impurities in the air.
Regular application of the cream provides the skin with an optimal poise, and a proportionate use of the product can guard the skin against cancer which can result from exposure to certain harmful sun rays.
A lot of people swear by this product. This magic cream has been regarded as the secret weapon of a lot of make-up artists today.
How else has the product been creatively used today?
- As a cheekbone, forehead and eyelids highlighter by the catwalk models, the light apparently shines off the cheekbones perfectly well and creates a dewy, natural effect
- It has also be used as a lip balm to work magic on the dry, chapped lips. It leaves the lips feeling renewed and plump.
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream has been used by some ladies as a serum on their hair ends in order to smoothen out the split ends, which is a genius!
- In the gentle removal of artificial lashes by massaging the cream deep into the roots
- Rescues the nose when it dries up and cracks during a cold
- It helps ease scrapes or minor burn itches, it also heals the abrasion
- In foot treatment, helps with any dryness and cracked heels.
- Used to tame disorderly eyebrows, moisten dry patches and hands and also condition the nail cuticles, elbows, and heels.
The list is endless and all the above techniques of using the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream has worked for various users in one way or the other.
The product is the true definition of an all-in-one beauty product.
How the cream works
Functions as a UV radiation sieve and a screening agent. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream’s Sun Protection Factor (SPF) is 15.
The SPF measures the efficacy of any sunscreen lotion in contrast to the Ultra Violet B rays.
The SPF 15 shows that an individual can be able to sustain being in the sun for close to 15 times longer if the cream is applied.
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream sips deep into the skin very fast keeping it refined, silky and immaculate for approximately 8 hours every day.
The rigorous hydrating formula protects the skin against harmful effects of varying climatic conditions, emissions of the sun and harsh external environs.
The formula also heals the dryness of the skin.
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Features
- Prevents the loss of moisture from the lips and body
- Guards the skin against any kind of environmental variations like pollution and also from free radicals
- Provides antioxidants protection
- Soothes and Moisturizes the skin and lips
- It has a softening effect, handy and very portable too
- It’s available in various shades and it’s a light cream
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits
How to Use Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
Individuals with the dry skin can find the product useful as an all over the face night treatment.
- Apply the cream’s thick layer like a mask all over the face, then leave it overnight.
- In the morning rinse it off to reveal smooth, hydrated and soft skin.
Elizabeth Arden, 8 Hour Cream comes in a small tube of 50g but lasts for approximately three years when used conscientiously.
Name of the Product: 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant
Brand Name: Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream is a cult classic skincare which should never be absent from a lady’s bag. The cream’s multipurpose feature puts it in a class of its own worldwide, and its unbeaten skin protection formula makes it among the best of its kind in the market.